Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Software

Software Discuss Olympus Master, Studio and Viewer software applications as well as third party programs like Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Apple Aperture, and others.

Old 20th March 2014

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Good Deal on Topaz DeNoize

Found this on Frank Doorhof's blog,.... seems like a good deal for anyone interested.

http://www.topazlabs.com/denoise
Old 26th March 2014
Grumpy Member

Liked 539 Times in 249 Posts
Re: Good Deal on Topaz DeNoize

I went for that deal as DeNoise is highly regarded. Noise it not such a problem with the EM1 but nice to have at the current $v rate.

Always worth checking with Topaz as deals do appear every now and then and I've got a number of their plugins as greatly reduced prices over time. Indeed I've now got the set I want.

Hec
Old 26th March 2014

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Re: Good Deal on Topaz DeNoize

Good to see it was of benefit to someone, still got to download it myself, will do tonight !!