Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Dealers' Den

Dealers' Den The idea of this board is to provide a link between e-group members and Olympus UK dealers.

Old 31st January 2017

Liked 866 Times in 242 Posts
Triggertrap down the pan

I received this today:
Quote:
Hi Iain,

I'll try to keep this as brief as possible, not least because this is an e-mail I really never wanted to have to write.

Ever since our failed Kickstarter campaign (which we wrote about in more detail here: tri.gg/medium), Triggertrap has been struggling. We've gone through several rounds of lay-offs to keep the company afloat, but ultimately, ended up being unable to save Triggertrap.

Today, we are announcing that the company is going to close down.

If you have any questions about the company closing down, please refer to our FAQ: https://medium.com/triggertrap-playb...e0bc04&mc_eid=[UNIQID]

** A COUPLE OF THINGS TO NOTE **

PRODUCT - We have a little bit of stock left in our warehouse. If you want to buy any of it at less than half price, please head to shop.triggertrap.com TODAY. The shop will be closing in the next couple of weeks and stock is limited so please don't delay.

SUPPORT - We will no longer have anyone available to do technical support. The FAQ (linked above) also has links to all of our technical FAQs. If you have additional questions, please refer to our Triggertrap User Group on Reddit - tri.gg/reddit . We will try to check in here from time to time to help.

** THANK YOU **

Triggertrap has been a part of what I've done for many years now. I'm proud of what we've accomplished as a team, and the Flickr group (tri.gg/flickr) continues to amaze me. You've created so many beautiful photos using Triggertrap products. Please keep doing that, even as the company itself fades into the night. Thank you for all your support.

With gratitude,

Haje and everyone who's ever been a part of Team Triggertrap.

Always sad when things like this happen

E-M5 II, E-M1, E-M1 II, 7.5, 8-18, 12-40, 25, 40-150, 45, 60, 300

Website
Flickr
The Following User Says Thank You to IainMacD For This Useful Post:
Bengeo (31st January 2017)