Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Micro Four Thirds > Olympus OM-D E-M1

Olympus OM-D E-M1 The first Micro Four Thirds camera that offers phase detect focusing so you can use Four Thirds DSLR lenses normally as well a Micro Four Thirds lenses.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11th October 2013

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Problem with My Olympus?

Not sure if this has been asked before but I can't seem to login to My Olympus.
All was OK when I registered for the free grip and MMF-3 (I went on to get the S/No. of my old E-3) but since then I simply get an account not found message. I've tried 'Forgot Password' but it just emails to say that the account does not exist!
Trying to register the E-M1 for Service Plus and still no joy and if I try to create a new account it simply crashes after you have entered all of the details.
Any ideas?
Thanks

'Always keep your expectations low ... then you won't be disappointed!'