Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Micro Four Thirds

Micro Four Thirds Discuss the newly announced Micro Four Thirds addition to the Four Thirds system family here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15th May 2017

Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts
Advice 2nd hand M5 Mk1 or New OM10

Ive an E510 with stock twin lens kit and 70-300mm and whilst at the NW200 motorcycle race at the weekend and struggled to get sharp action shots, possibly due to the slow autofocus on the 70-300 and managed some ok shots on the 40-150mm lens. Anyway, i came home and decided to start looking for an up grade, or something different anyway! Ive seen a M5Mk1 with approx 5k actions and 14-50mm lens for 300, i like the idea of the weatherproofing etc however if the M10 mk2 was a significantly better camera, I would stretch to it. I know its not necessarily comparing apples with apples, but I'd value your opinion. My usual photography is out and about stuff, so street, action and small amount of landscape
The Following User Liked This Post:
pdk42 (16th May 2017)