Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Software

Software Discuss Olympus Master, Studio and Viewer software applications as well as third party programs like Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Apple Aperture, and others.

Old 23rd January 2014

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
DxO support for E-M1

Sorry, but I may have posted this in the wrong place initially, under E-M1.

I wonder whether anyone out there uses DxO software with their new E-M1, and is disappointed that DxO do not appear to have any intent on producing 4/3 lens modules. At the moment, I am using all of my legacy 4/3 lenses, and only expect to replace them with micro 4/3 mount lenses if I need to in the future.

If there is anyone in the same position as me, then please request these modules at:

http://www.dxo.com/intl/photo/suppor...b_availability

Maybe then we can shame DxO into some action.