Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 13th October 2013

Liked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Canon 550EX and 430EX Speedlits

I am having a clear out and I want to sell my Canon Speedlits. If any of you are also Canon shooters, you may be interested in these. I have a 550EX and 430EX and both are in in good condition.

You can google them if you want to know more. They both will work with Canon DSLR and G Series bridge cameras. Both of them feature high speed sync and wireless slave. In addition, the 550EX can act as a wireless commander.

I would like 140 for the 550EX and 120 for the 430EX. They both comes with original box, pouch, stand and instruction.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I am also happy to forward photos of the items.