Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Site news and information > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself Don't be bashful - please say hello so we can all welcome you here!

Old 14th November 2007
E-3 Enthusiast....:)

Liked 30 Times in 19 Posts
Allo all.. I am theMusicMan and I come from down your way...:)

... what can you play...?

Hey all... I am John, aka theMusicMan on several fora, and have only been involved in DSLR's since July this year when my wife bought me an E-400 as a suprise birthday present. I soon learned the error of her ways and upgraded.... to an E-510

I am an avid synth freak - owning 3 hardware synths as well as many soft synths... am self taught on keyboard - so not very good really, but I just love electronic and ambient music. I play many brass instruments and own/manage one of the busiest brass discussion sites on the net... www.theMouthPiece.com - this keeps me very busy.

I am also a member over on talk photography which I will admit to being a very well managed and friendly site albeit full of Canikons

So, very much looking forward to contributing to posts and threads on a site dedicated to the Olympus E-System.

I have reserved an E-3, and have also ordered another E-510 for my 10yr old daughter Heather who is developing a keen interest in photography. Her site is www.reflectingheather.com, she'd love you to take a peek.

My site is www.ReflectingMe.com which I am busy adding images to regularly.

Nice to meet you all...
Old 14th November 2007
Administrator

Thanked 2,518 Times in 1,268 Posts
Liked 1,690 Times in 766 Posts
Re: Allo all.. I am theMusicMan and I come from down your way...:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMusicMan View Post
... what can you play...?

Hey all... I am John, aka theMusicMan on several fora, and have only been involved in DSLR's since July this year when my wife bought me an E-400 as a suprise birthday present. I soon learned the error of her ways and upgraded.... to an E-510

I am an avid synth freak - owning 3 hardware synths as well as many soft synths... am self taught on keyboard - so not very good really, but I just love electronic and ambient music. I play many brass instruments and own/manage one of the busiest brass discussion sites on the net... www.theMouthPiece.com - this keeps me very busy.

I am also a member over on talk photography which I will admit to being a very well managed and friendly site albeit full of Canikons

So, very much looking forward to contributing to posts and threads on a site dedicated to the Olympus E-System.

I have reserved an E-3, and have also ordered another E-510 for my 10yr old daughter Heather who is developing a keen interest in photography. Her site is www.reflectingheather.com, she'd love you to take a peek.

My site is www.ReflectingMe.com which I am busy adding images to regularly.

Nice to meet you all...
Aha - I'm looking for someone to provide some simple intro music for some video clips

Ian
Digital Photography Now (http://dpnow.com)
Olympus camera, lens, and accessory hire (http://e-group.uk.net/hire)

Twitter: www.twitter.com/ian_burley
Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/
NEW: My personal BLOG ianburley.com
Old 14th November 2007
E-3 Enthusiast....:)

Liked 30 Times in 19 Posts
Re: Allo all.. I am theMusicMan and I come from down your way...:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
Aha - I'm looking for someone to provide some simple intro music for some video clips

Ian
Ooooh... now you have my attention Ian... please tell me more... I am not brilliant, but I can put a song together and have some demo tunes if you want a listen and a laff...