Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Lens focus > Standard zoom and mid range

Standard zoom and mid range Lenses with focal lengths larger than 12mm, but no longer than 60mm, includes standard zooms and portrait primes plus some macro lenses.

Old 27th November 2017

Thanked 1,417 Times in 1,308 Posts
Liked 2,347 Times in 1,117 Posts
Re: 17mm lens corrections

Pretty dramatic differences Mike thanks for posting the images. I've only recently started using Lightroom myself and have to convert the ORFs into DNGs before I can edit them. I wonder what this process has included in the way of distortion and noise correction? Haven't tried it with my 17mm yet.