Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Lens focus > Standard zoom and mid range

Standard zoom and mid range Lenses with focal lengths larger than 12mm, but no longer than 60mm, includes standard zooms and portrait primes plus some macro lenses.

Old 24th September 2013

Liked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Olympus17 mm 1.8 black

Just picked up one of these little beauties from York camera Mart, the dealer broke down an ep5 kit and sold me the lens for 300, a saving circa 150, I'm chuffed to say the least and can't wait to give it a serious workout, Masham sheep fair this weekend should be good, early annoy wife portraits, and be blanked by the cat shots tell me I am going to love this lens!