Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Accessory talk > General accessories

General accessories Batteries, eye cups, power grips, straps, eyepiece magnifiers, cables, remotes and much more.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24th August 2019

Liked 195 Times in 130 Posts
Re: Third party batteries for the EM1ii (and EM1X)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith-369 View Post
Just a quick question -

Are all these batteries mentioned being bought from Amazon?

If not it would be nice to know where they are being found and bought from so that others can look and make their choice.

Thanks
The Dot.Foto ones I mentioned came to me from ebay, but note that they are advertised with at least two capacities.
The two I have both seem to charge OK with the Olympus charger, as well as the ExPro one, and seem to be recognised by the cameras as genuine.
I've not had either the camera, or the batteries long enough to give an informed opinion on longevity, but initially they seem broadly compatible with my only genuine battery

The nearest I have to a home page.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peak4/
They're Watching You!
The Following User Says Thank You to peak4 For This Useful Post:
Keith-369 (4 Weeks Ago)