Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Lens focus > Wide angle

Wide angle Lenses with focal lengths shorter than 14mm.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19th May 2012
Pete_Murrell

Re: Olympus 12mm

Thanks Huw.
And one more thing Brian,
Whenever I am trying to choose between two lenses I always just flip a coin. If (for example) heads was the 9-18 and th 11-22 was tails, if I was unhappy with the outcome I would go for the other one. It's almost like deep down you know which lens you want, you just need something to tell you to buy the other one before you realise it. It looks to me like you're set on the 12mm. If I were you I'd just get the 12. If you buy the 9-18 you'll be forever wondering 'what if I got the 12?' Plus if you've got the cash lying around now you can always buy the cheaper lens later on.