Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Olympus E-3

Olympus E-3 E-3 specific discussion.

Old 7th January 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
An almost free offer for E-3 Owners from me

I had the 156 page E-3 manual printed on A4 paper as I am one of those old fashioned sort of guys who likes manuals on paper rather than reading from my LCD. When I went to collect the copies I was given another complete copy which although printed double sided on A4 paper the text appears as A5 size.

Rather than throwing it in the bin it was given to me, so if anyone would like a paper copy of the manual and is happy to cover the postage I will be more than happy to post it to the first person to respond. Of course if you happen to be in the Surrey area, you are more than welcome to collect this riveting read for free!!

Cheers

Chris