Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 2nd September 2014

Liked 105 Times in 36 Posts
Mega bundle! 325 all in for all this ........

The arrival of my GM1 recently means that it's finally time to say goodbye to some older kit, all of which has been owned by me from new. I've owned these items for a while but they have all been carefully looked after. I'd rather sell as a complete set, and I'm afraid I don't have the original boxes anymore - they will be very well packed before posting though. For a price of 325 incl RMSD you will get:

(1) a low mileage Panasonic GF-1 in superb condition, in black. Complete with strap and two Panasonic batteries (not generics)

(2) an LVF1 live viewfinder which clips on to the hotshoe, in as new condition, complete with case

(3) an Aki Asahi brown leather halfcase, which looks great and protects the camera well whilst being easy to slip on and off (original cost was the best part of 90 new, these are not cheap and nasty)

(4) a Lumix PZ X Vario 14-42 pancake lens, in good condition although with some minor cosmetic marks, mainly a scratch on the front lens cap. Optically mint. Those with other m43 cameras will know this lens with its power zoom and focus is both small (similar size to the 20mm pancake when switched off) and very good for video.

I can post images later in the week for those interested, but this is a great chance to buy a complete outfit for pretty much the price of the lens alone. Please PM with any questions. I will consider splitting at some point if you wish to register an interest in specific items, but would much prefer to sell the complete package.

Cheers,

Jon
Old 7th September 2014

Re: Photos and open to offers

Hi,

Here's a photo:

And a link to more:

http://jonschick.smugmug.com/photos/...lbumKey=X7vJkv

It's a great set up and has been utterly reliable from new. Open to sensible offers and may consider splitting the kit if people are keen on specific items.

Best wishes,

Jon
Old 8th September 2014

Re: PRICE REDUCTION - 290 incl RMSD

Not much more to add - I think the price is right! Cheers, Jon
Old 9th September 2014

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Mega bundle! 325 all in for all this ........

hmm, I'm going to be paid soon.
Camera, or car ?
decisions decisions ...
Old 14th September 2014

Bump! Still available and needs to go after an unscheduled fridge breakdown....
Old 14th September 2014

Liked 172 Times in 119 Posts

Jon I'm a bit hesitant to comment (it may actually be against the rules but I'm trying to help) but the price seems hugely too high ... it is, after all, a GF1.
If you split the lens and sell separate it might go quicker.
Old 14th September 2014

OK need to get things moving so having looked at prices elsewhere here are the prices for the separate items:

Lumix PZ14-42 power-zoom (especially great if you like to dabble with video) - £140 incl RMSD
GF-1 including the Aki Asahi case and additional Panasonic battery - £85 incl RMSD
LVF1 (also works on GF2 and LX5 cameras) - £65 incl RMSD

Whole lot in one go - £275 incl RMSD.

Any questions, please PM.

Thanks,

Jon