Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Micro Four Thirds > Olympus OM-D E-M1

Olympus OM-D E-M1 The first Micro Four Thirds camera that offers phase detect focusing so you can use Four Thirds DSLR lenses normally as well a Micro Four Thirds lenses.

Old 3rd January 2014

Liked 33 Times in 15 Posts
Olympus Service Plus

Anyone know where to find the dedicated hotline number? I have registered my camera and have the extra six months warranty, receive the newsletter but cant find the number anywhere. I have a problem with SD cards (SanDisk micro SD) but will start another thread on it.
Old 3rd January 2014

Liked 68 Times in 19 Posts
Re: Olympus Service Plus

After registering, I eventually got an email subject "OM-D E-M1: Enjoy an exceptional service standard for your E-M1" oddly from the email address newsletter@news.olympus-imaging.eu. That email had the contact details so I saved it off with my E-M1 receipt and warranty details. You may have got the same thinking it was a newsletter mail?

Update: if you log on to your "My Olympus" account at https://myolympus.olympus-consumer.com/en-eu where you were supposed to register the M1, there is a Service Plus section that has the phone number. At the bottom of the Dashboard page - the page it takes you to after login.
Bill
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BDennis For This Useful Post:
bilbo (4th January 2014), Harbrimar (3rd January 2014)
Old 3rd January 2014

Liked 33 Times in 15 Posts
Re: Olympus Service Plus

Thanks Bill, I've searched for the email mentioned but can't find anything. I have spoken with a very helpful guy called Chris at Olympus Support and he has taken my problem on board.
Regards
Brian