Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > The lounge

The lounge Relax, take a break from photo and camera talk - have a chat about something else for a change. Just keep it clean and polite!

Old 8th November 2015

Liked 556 Times in 269 Posts
!%^($#@ scandisk ultra

another has gone 'write protected' ;this time in between taking photos. Just like that; take a photo and as I go to take another it becomes write protected . I have better luck with the elcheapos from Kmart (1st time in the Oly..... had similar drama with the lumix fz200)

Usually I could not give two hoots about the photos on the card but I had just finished taking a few requested pics and now they are locked into the card.
The switch on the card has actually disappeared while I was moving it back/forward.
Now the card will not go into the computer card reader or camera

so as the lovely little Jokey Michelle said; "get stuffed" (scandisk :lol:

Michelle Payne rode the winner in this years Melbourne Cup and she had a crack at the racing Male Establishment with her "get stuffed" comment. And good on her; I hope she makes a million or two from her life's efforts. There may already be a TV mini series on the table