Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 3rd September 2009
ehongisto

Exclamation FS: 14-54 f2.8-3.5 & Sigma 30mm/f1.4 package

Hi,

To get money for purchasing 12-60mm, I'd like to sell my 14-54 mk1 and Sigma 30mm/f1.4 package

Both are in excellent condition. I have used them with my E-520 succesfully and can't say anything bad about them. Sigma has HSM focusing motor and focus nicely without any back or front focus issues.

Sigma comes with original pouch, lens hood and hoya pro1 digital UV filter, both caps included.

Oly comes with Hoya UV filter and both caps. Lens hood missing (can be bought from ebay as spare part with cheap price)

I need to sell these quite quickly since I have made an offer about 12-60.

Asking price is 620 which includes paypal costs and shipping within Europe. I'll ship anywhere but if you're outside EU, let's agree shipping costs together.

Contact using PM

Eemeli

Tags
sigma, zuiko