Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Micro Four Thirds > Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II

Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II The first OM-D's successor.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23rd June 2019

Liked 364 Times in 105 Posts
Back in business

After selling my em10ii body, I've been camera-less for a couple of weeks. I finally picked up an em5ii with grip today, so back at it seems a nice solid piece of kit. I've quickly set a few base settings and charged the battery, if the weather holds out I'm going on a poppy field hunt.

Talking of charging the battery, there's my only annoyance so far .... I saved my spares from the 10ii... But (obviously) they don't fit, why on earth would I have thought Olympus would use the same batteries!

So now I need to buy at least one spare, and move these on, but believe I won't be able to post used lithium batteries on their own?