Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 8th June 2009

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Olympus Pro Backpack FS

Hello Folks,

Well, with last weekend being something of a washout in Derbyshire, I spent some time having a tidy up of my kit. Stashed in the top of a wardrobe was a Olympus E-system Pro backpack, sitting there in like new condition. I purchased it brand new a couple of year back for a specific task, and thought I would use it again afterwards. However, this was not the case and it was forgotten about.

As I have no use for it, I am offering it up for sale. It really does look like new, with no wear internally or externally. All zips, straps etc are immaculate. I am looking for 50 plus postage.

I also came across a Lowe Alpine 55 litre rucksack that is no longer used. This has been used a lot but the zips, straps etc are all fine. It is dark green in colour and hold lots of kit. 30 plus postage.

Please PM me if interested.

Regards, Steve.