Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 4th April 2019

Liked 41 Times in 23 Posts
Panasonic Lumix G Leica DG Summilux 15mm F/1.7 ASPH

Hi Everyone
This is definitely my last sale for now , hopefully for a long time!
Im sure that wont stop me buying more stuff though of course.

I have to admit I am not sure why I bought the 15mm F1.7 as I am not really a wide shooter as such. It is a beautiful looking lens which certainly helped sway me and the image quality & bokeh are excellent straight from F1.7.
The lens is in very good / excellent condition with minimal signs of use. it is the black version complete with original hood / cap & end caps. I also have the original box & lens carry pouch. I will upload some images later this evening.
I bought it from ebay for 300 ( only a month or so ago )which is pretty much the average selling price when complete with everything. I am looking for 270.00 which includes postage (by Royal Mail Special Delivery). I have bought and sold on here in the past and I have a 100% perfect record on ebay for over 13 years. Any further questions are welcome and I can post some images I have taken with this lens if required. I wont be able to post until Monday as I am a little hectic over the next few days.
Regards
Tim
Old 5th April 2019

Re: Panasonic Lumix G Leica DG Summilux 15mm F/1.7 ASPH

Apologies for anyone thinking about this one as I have failed to take images of the lens! I will get them uploaded tomorrow. Rest assured that the lens is in really nice condition and totally complete with box / bag / end caps / hood etc
Regards
Tim
Old 5th April 2019

Liked 194 Times in 132 Posts

Wonderful lens. I already have one so not interested - just a free bump.
The Following User Liked This Post:
Jim Ford (5th April 2019)
Old 5th April 2019

Liked 1,281 Times in 728 Posts

What he ^^^ said, plus it's my go-to "travel, street reasonably-wide-aperture" lens because it's so tiny and light.

The only negative for me is that it's not weather sealed (but neither is the Oly 17mm f1.8, and the Panny is a tad sharper at full aperture - well, mine was a tad sharper than the 17mm I used to own, anyway).

------------------------------
http://www.microcontrast.com
Too much Oly gear.
Panasonic GM5, 12-32, 12-35, 15. Laowa 7.5.
Assorted legacy lenses, plus a Fuji X70 & a Sony A7S.
Old 6th April 2019

Sorry I have withdrawn this lens from sale as I am part exchanging it for a slightly different flavour!
Thanks for your interest
Kind Regards
Tim

Tags
1.7, 15mm, panasonic, summilux