Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > The lounge

The lounge Relax, take a break from photo and camera talk - have a chat about something else for a change. Just keep it clean and polite!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30th March 2019

Liked 37 Times in 20 Posts
Banned from DP Review after only three posts.

I was in formed this morning that I am banned from DP Review. The reason being I dared to criticise a lens I was testing prior to purchase as being rather on the soft side and wondered if I just had a bad example or what. This led to a rather heated response from some members who accused me of being a troll and requested that my post be blocked immediately, which it was. I received a swift response from a Mod going by the name of Jerry Astro, to which I duly replied, obviously not to his satisfaction, and was informed that I was banned forthwith. He also informed me that I had set a new record for DPR in as much as I was banned after only three posts. Well at least I have something to show for my brief foray into DPR. Mother would be so proud. She always said I would amount to something, someday. Regards to all, Ian W.