Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Site news and information > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself Don't be bashful - please say hello so we can all welcome you here!

Old 8th April 2011
andyoneilphotography

Introduction V2.0

It's been a while so I guess it would be polite to reintroduce myself.
Last time I was here was in November last year, and I've been up to a lot since then.
With American Football being in off season I took to updating my website, settling on V279 build6, and I think after all the work involved, it's likely to be a keeper!

I've also been and found another exciting sport to point my trusty 620 at, Polo.
Of course it'll mean that the wife will end up forgetting what I look like when throughout the summer months she becomes a fully paid up memeber of the photography widows club, still it keeps me off the streets.

Through the polo contacts, I'm hoping to also get into show jumping giving me a year to get famous enough to shoot at the Olympics (hey we have to have a dream don't we?)

Anyway hopefully I'll be a lot more of a regular visitor to the site now I have everything in place
andy
Old 8th April 2011

Liked 888 Times in 311 Posts
Re: Introduction V2.0

Sounds like you have been busy Andy, welcome back

Olympus equipment
Capture One Pro
My flickr
Old 8th April 2011
Administrator

Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,480 Posts
Liked 4,504 Times in 2,141 Posts
Re: Introduction V2.0

Welcome back, Andy. Don't forget to post a link to your site!

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau