Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 15th October 2008
Chillimonster

Mint E-1 & Grip for sale :(

Hate to do it, but personal reasons (Skint, and need the money )force the sale of this fantastic bit of kit.

Both the E-1 and Grip are boxed, and complete with all original leads, CD Roms, Instruction Books etc.

The E-1 has taken 2312 shots so is still, as should be expected, mint condition, as is the grip.

270 Inc Postage, or 260 collected (SK15, Manchester)

Payment by Bank Transfer / Bank Deposit only (Closed my paypal account as theay are robbing so and so's )

PM Me if interested.

Chris
Old 17th October 2008
Chillimonster

Re: Mint E-1 & Grip for sale :(

Withdrawn from sale - after a 'session' with it last night i cannot bring myself to sell it

Chris
Old 17th October 2008
tlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillimonster View Post
Withdrawn from sale - after a 'session' with it last night i cannot bring myself to sell it

Chris
What, again ???

I thought it was only women who got sentimental
Old 17th October 2008

Liked 855 Times in 282 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlove View Post
What, again ???

I thought it was only women who got sentimental

Regards. Barr1e
Old 17th October 2008
Chillimonster

Yeah, Yeah, I Know

I've been having a tough time at work and we lost a load of contracts, meaning that peoples jobs were in jepardy, including mine, and i was assessing ways of (a) getting rid of stuff that is not used and surplus to requirements (B) getting a bit of money to one side due to an impending holiday that was booked last year and the potential of being out of a job.

Chris
Old 17th October 2008
tlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillimonster View Post
Yeah, Yeah, I Know

I've been having a tough time at work and we lost a load of contracts, meaning that peoples jobs were in jepardy, including mine, and i was assessing ways of (a) getting rid of stuff that is not used and surplus to requirements (B) getting a bit of money to one side due to an impending holiday that was booked last year and the potential of being out of a job.

Chris
Sorry to hear that Chris.

I think you must be destined to keep that E-1 you know - besides, how can you take piccies on your hols to show us lot if you don't have a camera

There's an old saying that goes something like 'decide in haste, repent at leisure'. If I were you, I'd hang on to the E-1 for as long as you possibly can. It's a cracking camera - I'm very pleased with mine
Old 17th October 2008
Chillimonster

Quote:
Sorry to hear that Chris.

I think you must be destined to keep that E-1 you know - besides, how can you take piccies on your hols to show us lot if you don't have a camera

Still got one of my E-3's, an E-420 (with Pancake), plus a bag full of lenses - ZD 35-100mm / ZD50mm / ZD12-60mm SWD / Sigma 150mm Macro / 50-200mm SD (Currently on holiday in South Wales )

Quote:
There's an old saying that goes something like 'decide in haste, repent at leisure'. If I were you, I'd hang on to the E-1 for as long as you possibly can. It's a cracking camera - I'm very pleased with mine
No i've decided i'm 'definately' keeping it the box has been filed in the far reaches of the loft, and believe me you don't want to go up there for any reason if you don't have to
Old 17th October 2008

Liked 135 Times in 43 Posts

Sell the 35-100mm, that'll pay the mortgage for a few months...
Old 17th October 2008
Chillimonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DekHog View Post
Sell the 35-100mm, that'll pay the mortgage for a few months...
Not with my mortgage it wont!

In the scheme of things that just below selling a Kidney, and possible other vital organs - Not gonna happen.

Besides its the lens that gets me the shots inside the Gym.

How you liking the 14-54?

Chris
Old 17th October 2008

Liked 135 Times in 43 Posts

It's absolute class, mate - a huge step up in quality and feel from the kit lenses, and even better on the E-1... the E-510 is definitely designed for the kit lenses, or vice versa. The E-1 is definitely designed for something more substantial...

Image someone as sensible as you taking on a killer mortgage... Ouch! You could always keep the 35-100mm and sell the house you know... the lesser of two evils?

Keep your chin up...