Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 10th March 2019

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
SOLD: Olympus 60mm f2.8Macro ED MSC

Lens now SOLD . . . . .

1st time I have listed anything for sale here.

I have been on Talk Photography since 2010, I have 28 sales/purchases with 100% feedback.

I purchased this on a whim, intending to attempt macro photography. It never happened and all I have used the lens for is pictures of our dog inside the house. I may just get a Raynox lens to use on my Panasonic 35-100mm f2.8 (or maybe not !)

The lens is pristine, i.e totally unmarked and I can see no dust. The box and original paperwork are included as are both original caps. All accessory items are as new. Unfortunately no lens hood, I understand these are an ‘extra’

I would think twice before trading with an unknown forum member so I am happy to answer any questions you may have or indeed provide any references you may require.

The lens can be viewed/tested if you wish. We are near Richmond, North Yorkshire should you be near enough to visit.

A couple of pictures I have taken to demonstrate the lens.

I prefer payment by Bank Transfer. I personally do not accept Paypal but my wife has
an account and I can accept payment into her account. (same name, same address)
Buyer pays paypal charges please.

Price: £220.00 delivered RMSD

Last edited by badlywornroy; 11th March 2019 at 08:28 AM. Reason: edit to SOLD
Old 10th March 2019

Liked 164 Times in 107 Posts
Re: Olympus 60mm f2.8Macro ED MSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlywornroy View Post
1st time I have listed anything for sale here.

I have been on Talk Photography since 2010, I have 28 sales/purchases with 100% feedback.

I purchased this on a whim, intending to attempt macro photography. It never happened and all I have used the lens for is pictures of our dog inside the house. I may just get a Raynox lens to use on my Panasonic 35-100mm f2.8 (or maybe not !)

The lens is pristine, i.e totally unmarked and I can see no dust. The box and original paperwork are included as are both original caps. All accessory items are as new. Unfortunately no lens hood, I understand these are an ‘extra’

I would think twice before trading with an unknown forum member so I am happy to answer any questions you may have or indeed provide any references you may require.

The lens can be viewed/tested if you wish. We are near Richmond, North Yorkshire should you be near enough to visit.

I prefer payment by Bank Transfer. I personally do not accept Paypal but my wife has
an account and I can accept payment into her account. (same name, same address)
Buyer pays paypal charges please.

Price: £220.00 delivered RMSD

Hi Roy,

Is this the same lens you purchased on TP in Feb 2019 for £200 inc P&P ?

Have you still got your 30mm Panny macro you purchased on TP in 2018 ?

I could be interested in either.

Darkroom
Old 10th March 2019

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Olympus 60mm f2.8Macro ED MSC

Hi Darkroom,

The answers to your questions are:-
1. Yes
2. No

Regards
Old 10th March 2019

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post