Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Lens focus

Lens focus The place to talk about your camera's glassware.

Old 14th August 2013
Administrator

Thanked 3,196 Times in 2,500 Posts
Liked 4,585 Times in 2,184 Posts
Re: Have you considered...

Don't get me wrong, when I questioned Chevvy's premise for changing systems and her timing it was purely to check that she had thought through the implications and wouldn't shortly regret such a decision.

Chevvy, good luck and do let us know how you get on. You can still visit this site to say hello, have a chat and join in the banter. Who knows, you may still overtake me yet in number of posts!

As an aside, and purely to stir the pot, I will stick my neck out and speculate that, for once, Olympus have sold a dummy to a well-known rumor site!

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau
Old 14th August 2013

Thanked 1,281 Times in 1,112 Posts
Liked 522 Times in 392 Posts

John, I truly appreciate your ideas; advice and considerations - You KNOW OLYMPUS cameras and lenses FAR BETTER than I - I am not Technical and thus people as yourself are an invaluable source of help in every aspect of photography

It may be, that I go Nikon for Birds in Flight only which, after all, is a now "fashion subject for me"

... my real passion are flowers and pretty butterflies etc., with Macro lenses at which my E-5 is UBELIEVABLE in IQ WITH THE SO SUPERIOR ZUIKO GLASS (50m ; 35m and Sigma 150)

Re posts ... I had no idea I had posted so many ... is it a competition ?
I Lurve Walking in our Glorious Countryside; Photography;
Riding Ducati Motorbikes; Reading & Cooking ! ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photomagicf1_chevvy/sets/

the ONE photo album
Old 14th August 2013
Administrator

Thanked 3,196 Times in 2,500 Posts
Liked 4,585 Times in 2,184 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevvyf1 View Post
John, I truly appreciate your ideas; advice and considerations - You KNOW OLYMPUS cameras and lenses FAR BETTER than I - I am not Technical and thus people as yourself are an invaluable source of help in every aspect of photography

It may be, that I go Nikon for Birds in Flight only which, after all, is a now "fashion subject for me"

... my real passion are flowers and pretty butterflies etc., with Macro lenses at which my E-5 is UBELIEVABLE in IQ WITH THE SO SUPERIOR ZUIKO GLASS (50m ; 35m and Sigma 150)

Re posts ... I had no idea I had posted so many ... is it a competition ?
Haha, no competition Chevvy - just saying.....

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau