Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Micro Four Thirds > Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II

Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II The second Micro Four Thirds camera that offers phase detect focusing so you can use Four Thirds DSLR lenses normally as well a Micro Four Thirds lenses.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27th January 2017

Liked 467 Times in 206 Posts
Re: E-M1 Mkii Menu settings spreadsheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchellwam View Post
Thanks Chris.

I've run across several requests for this type of spreadsheet from folks scattered around the world. Would you like me to direct them to your spreadsheet?

Or I can put it in a dropbox folder (with proper attribution) and keep the traffic off of your UK forum.

Please let me know what you'd like to do.

Thanks again
Please direct them to this forum - it means that there will only be one location to maintain an up to date version of the settings spreadsheet.

Also if new users of the spreadsheet visit the e-forum they may decide to join and contribute their Olympus camera experience to everyone on here.
Thanks.
Wee man (28th February 2018)