Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Show your photos > Foto Fair

Foto Fair Post your photos for friendly, non-critical feedback. This is the place to show pictures if you aren't yet ready for full-blooded critique, or simply want to share an interesting picture with other e-group visitors.

Old 3rd December 2007
E-3 Enthusiast....:)

Liked 30 Times in 19 Posts
Some pics from the tP Cardiff meet - 1st Dec

Hi All

Here's some of my pics from the excellent tP Cardiff meet held on 1st Dec. The weather was awful, but nonetheless we had a great time. I actually purchased my E-3 during this day... most of these shots were with the E-3.

Personally, I'd very much like to extend a huge debt of gratitude and say thanks to all who were there who went out of their way to make my 10yr old daughter Heather feel very welcome. She loved the day, I mean it, she really did.

I was somewhat out of my league compared to some of the togs there, but I did enjoy the day, so here' some of my average pics...

1 - MonkeyDave checking in...

2 - Candid of woman reading paper - Indoors at ISO2000 on E-3

3 - Close to the Welsh Assembly building - not as good as one ChewyUK will I am sure post, but OK'ish

4 - Some of the lovely Welsh weather we experienced during the day

5 - Heather - she really really loved the entire day...

6 - One gets braver with candids when in company

Enjoy! OK, they're not brilliant, but I enjoyed taking them all and we had a super day.

Old 3rd December 2007

Liked 893 Times in 407 Posts
Re: Some pics from the tP Cardiff meet - 1st Dec

John

Especially like 1,2 and 6. You do capture a good sense of character. I haven't the courage for taking candid pics other than on holiday. No not the beach!

I like the idea of a small group photo meet, and it is great that Heather is included. Where are hers?

Peter
Old 3rd December 2007

Liked 833 Times in 279 Posts

Hi Jon -

Good series. Especially as the camera was so new to you.

It seems all enjoyed the day despite the conditions.

Thanks for posting

Regards. Barr1e
Old 3rd December 2007
E-3 Enthusiast....:)

Liked 30 Times in 19 Posts

Thanks for the comments folks - I have to admit, we had a fantastic time, one of the better days out I can remember. The weather was awful, it lashed down on times and we had hail the size of gall stones! but we persevered and had a superb time. We must do one from here, I'd be more than willing to travel to meet up for a days shooting somewhere.

I must also get Heather (my 10yr old daughter) to register on here. She is using my old E-400 and has a suprise in store for Christmas - can't say though in case she signs up and reads this I will post a few of her shots though so you can see what she does.