Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 17th January 2011
rich s

FS: FL-50R with Accessories

This is one of a pair of FL50R flashguns I bought from Brian Moseley some time back, when I had the idea of persuading one of my daughters to do a bit of modelling for me. It never happened - so I've decided to sell one of them.

No box, nor instructions, as I think the gun came originally as part of a kit. But you can download the manual off the Oly website I believe. It comes with the original clip on soft diffuser, case, stand, and the rubber strap-on reflector.

I doubt if its had any use - still looks like new, apart from a 2mm x 10mm long chip on the lower edge of the upper part of the gun, and another slight marking about 2-3mm further along. All other surfaces are pristine & unmarked.

Looking for 200 incl RMSD.

Rich
Old 17th January 2011

Liked 76 Times in 23 Posts
Re: FS: FL-50R with Accessories

Hi Rich, thanks for the post, would you mind posting a few images, I intrested, but would like to see that chip

Wedding Photography Wales | Commercial Photography | Party Photographer Cardiff | Cheap Business Cards | Photoshop Training Cardiff
Old 17th January 2011
rich s

Hi Steve,

Three pics attached, with the third showing the "chip" or more accurately, a scuff, on the third pic.

Hope that helps.

Rich
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FL-50R rear face.jpg (31.2 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg FL-50R front.jpg (30.7 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg FL-50R rear hinge.jpg (41.9 KB, 29 views)
Old 17th January 2011

Thanks Rich, PM sent

Wedding Photography Wales | Commercial Photography | Party Photographer Cardiff | Cheap Business Cards | Photoshop Training Cardiff
Old 17th January 2011
rich s

Hi Steve,

Here's the full kit, including reflector & stand.

Rich

ITEM IS NOW SOLD!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FL-50R KIT.jpg (67.4 KB, 13 views)
Old 17th January 2011

Cheers Rich, PM sent, hopefully done deal and pleasure doing business with you

Old 19th January 2011

Thanks Rich, received the flash today, thanks for a speedy and hassle free exchange.

Hoping to take some creative portraits on the weekend, gave it a test via remote coupled with my FL-36r and all works great

Old 19th January 2011
rich s

Hi Steve, delighted to hear it's being put to good use. Perfect transaction! Took a good look at your web site - some very nice stuff you have there.

Got me thinking that you might be interested in my 35-100 f2 that I'll shortly be selling. Absolutely mint example, & v little use. Its in France right now but will be back here in UK with it in about 3 wks time. Stunning lens, but not getting used due to weight, and my own shooting style, which is mostly street & landscape these days. So really ought go to a good home ....

Cheers

Rich
Old 19th January 2011

Thanks Rich, well im sticking with Oly now and I do plan to get a proper pro line lens, so yes that would be intresting, please let me know

PS e5 is coming first though

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich s View Post
Hi Steve, delighted to hear it's being put to good use. Perfect transaction! Took a good look at your web site - some very nice stuff you have there.

Got me thinking that you might be interested in my 35-100 f2 that I'll shortly be selling. Absolutely mint example, & v little use. Its in France right now but will be back here in UK with it in about 3 wks time. Stunning lens, but not getting used due to weight, and my own shooting style, which is mostly street & landscape these days. So really ought go to a good home ....

Cheers

Rich