Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 3rd October 2017

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Olympus OMD-EM5 HLD-6 Grip

Hi All,

I've recently sold off my E-M5 and lenses and have the 2 part HLD-6
grip left over. Still have the box for it too.

Looking for 50 posted in the UK only.

Thanks for looking. Advertised on the Facebook Olympus Buy and Sell page too.. photo linked to below.

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net...bf&oe=5A3D1567

My Flickr Photostream