Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 5th April 2014

Liked 41 Times in 23 Posts
Clear Out 4/3 Lenses / Cameras

After coming back recently to 4/3 I have had a recurring problem leading me to look for a lighter solution to my camera needs. I have decided to switch over fully to M 4/3 as the obvious answer. So I have a few items to clear out all in very good / excellent condition . Offering them at prices to sell and all including postage costs. I will add some photos and leave them here over Easter before listing on Ebay which I dont really want to do due to the hassle & fees.

Olympus E510 + Sigma 30mm F1.4 220

Both in very good condition the Sigma 30mm f1.4 works perfectly but is one of those lenses that is renowned for focusing issues ie front focusing. On the E510 it focuses 100% perfectly on the left focus point but wont focus correctly on the centre or right point. You can adjust the focus on an e5/E620 / E30
The E510 comes with strap battery memory card + charger + instructions & works perfectly around 10K -11K shutter activations . I dont want to split these two as I know the 30mm F1.4 will work ( left focus point only ) with the camera.

Panasonic L1 Body Only 160

Great condition 3 Batteries Strap + Charger and all accessories & box . No lens included.

Olympus 40 - 150 F3.5-4.5 35
Includes lens hood + end caps & in very good condition

Olympus 18 - 180 3.5-6.3 150
Bought recently here off this forum its in very good condition and seems to be
a rather sharp copy of this lens! Includes lens hood & caps. Bought for 150 selling for 150

Please PM me if interested looking to sell here hence great prices I think! I dont want to really go any lower as I am looking to raise enough for a new M4/3 lens or two!

Regards
Tim
Old 7th April 2014

Liked 41 Times in 23 Posts
Re: Clear Out 4/3 Lenses / Cameras

Olympus 40 - 150mm now sold everything else still available