Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 6th January 2014

Liked 125 Times in 41 Posts
For Sale Olympus Digital 4/3 EC 20 Mint, boxed.

Hello There,

Just testing the water here I want to sell an Olympus Digital EC20 tele-converter in Near mint condition, both Oly end caps, pouch and boxed with instructions. No Dust!

If anyone is interested I am looking for 215 That includes shipping, I will send via Royal Mail Special delivery by 1pm, it would be well packaged.

U.k. only and I would meet up with buyer if they lived near my location just south of Preston, Lancashire.

I would take cash or cheque or Paypal gift only as I don't want to carry the fees, or bank transfer.

If any one is interested please PM me and I will send pics to your email address.

And finally if you are all happy when it is received Please post comments in the satisfied buyer section above the sales/wanted board.

Thanks,

Thomas.
Old 6th January 2014

Re: For Sale Olympus Digital 4/3 EC 20 Mint, boxed.

Hello All,

Here are some pics of the EC20 if anyone requires additional pictures of original box or pouch just ask.

Many thanks,

Thomas.

P.S. Not intentionally bumping should have put images on original post I realised that if you are trying to sell something a photo of the item usually helps!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Euser1.jpg (23.0 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Euser2.jpg (23.2 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg Euser3.jpg (23.3 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Euser4.jpg (22.8 KB, 13 views)
Old 10th January 2014

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Offer Made and accepted, exchanging details.
Old 10th January 2014

Now Sold, with Thanks.

Cheers,

Thomas.