Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > The lounge

The lounge Relax, take a break from photo and camera talk - have a chat about something else for a change. Just keep it clean and polite!

Old 27th May 2008

Liked 63 Times in 31 Posts
OOeer advice needed please.

As some of you know I am going to Bath tomorrow for a few days. Whilst there I thought I would take advantage of the new Spa facilities. Realising that they do a twilight session I thought there would be fantastic dusk views across Bath from the roof top pool, so I emailed them and asked if I could have permission to photograph from the spa roof. Not surprisingly they said they could not agree to me taking photos while it was open to the public but would be willing to open the spa early and allow me in at 8.30am.

Does anybody know this spa and if so is there anything that would be particularly photogenic, also any tips on the best lenses to take, I dont really want to take loads of stuff and have to keep changing as I will only have 30mins.
Old 27th May 2008
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: OOeer advice needed please.

Nice one....The weather may not be too good in bath this week.

Anyway what lenses do you have? I would suggest a wide angle lens for the baths. Watch our for mousture in the air.
Old 27th May 2008

Liked 63 Times in 31 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.baker View Post
Nice one....The weather may not be too good in bath this week.

Anyway what lenses do you have? I would suggest a wide angle lens for the baths. Watch our for mousture in the air.
MMM yes I have been wondering about the weather. Logistically it will be quite difficult for me to get there and back in the time I have available so I am wondering whether it really would be worth while.

Thank you for your reply John. As far as wide angle I only have a 14-42 kit lens, although if I am successful this week I may treat myself to a 12-60mm., so again I wonder if it is a sensible thing to do.
Shirley
Old 29th May 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hope it went OK Shirley, did you manage to get a chance to take any pictures between raindrops?