Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Dealers' Den

Dealers' Den The idea of this board is to provide a link between e-group members and Olympus UK dealers.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28th February 2019

Liked 63 Times in 46 Posts
Re: Panny 12-32mm, bargain at Bristol Cameras.

I got a second hand immaculate one back in 2017 for 120, so that's a great price. Mine is the all black plastic one. It's pretty sharp at 12mm, less so at 32mm, but I bought it mainly to turn my old E-M5 into a compact for taking photos while paragliding. I mainly shoot aerials at 12mm.

I got the JJC automatic lens cap to make it quick to use in the air. This is a little bulky, but the standard cap got lost in no time, being tiny. If you get one of these, be very careful fitting it, as its a push fit on the front of the lens, and was too tight on mine, so I spent some time filing out the inside. Some people have taken the (stuck on) front half of the lens barrel off trying to remove it!
https://www.amazon.co.uk/JJC-Automat.../dp/B00JBE1CSK

http://flickr.com/photos/bruce-clarke/
The Following User Says Thank You to Bruce Clarke For This Useful Post:
Dave in Wales (2nd March 2019)