Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 11th July 2013
SonorG

Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts
Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 DC HSM Four-Thirds

Hi All,

I'm currently selling my Sigma 10-20mm F/4-5.6 Wide angle lens to fit Olympus four thirds (4/3) systems, it will only fit micro 4/3 with an adaptor. The lens itself is in great condition, no fungus and optically very sharp.

It has had fitted since the second minute of unpacking a HOYA HMC UV filter to protect the lens element (this is included with the sale). Also included with the sale is the original box (no pictured).

Its been a great lens, loved it and used it a lot, however I am selling to raise funds for a set of Zildjian Gen16's (being totally honest lol) Free delivery too.. Grab yourselves an awesome bit of kit that is wider than the Olympus 11- 22mm and just as optically sharp imho.

I'm looking for £235.00 posted. Bank transfer or PP is good for me, any questions please ask :-) A lot of folk should be able to vouch for me on this forums albeit I no longer post as much as I no longer take photographs.

Cheers
Garrie
Old 12th July 2013
SonorG

Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts
Re: Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 DC HSM Four-Thirds

Cheeky little bump
Old 12th July 2013
Administrator

Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,485 Posts
Liked 4,532 Times in 2,155 Posts

I can certainly vouch for Garrie, he's a top man - and very talented photographer. What's all this about no longer taking photos?

I had to google Zildjian Gen16's - so you're a drummer? Have fun whatever you do.

That's a nice lens for someone and I've seen some great pictures taken with it in the past. Good luck with the sale, Garrie.

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there — even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau
Old 12th July 2013
SonorG

Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuiko View Post
I can certainly vouch for Garrie, he's a top man - and very talented photographer. What's all this about no longer taking photos?

I had to google Zildjian Gen16's - so you're a drummer? Have fun whatever you do.

That's a nice lens for someone and I've seen some great pictures taken with it in the past. Good luck with the sale, Garrie.
Hi John, thanks for the vouch I've not taken a photograph in anger for a while now, however my E3 & 12-60 will need to be chiselled out of my cold dead hands lol..

Yeah I'm from a family of drummers, most famous one was my uncle from the nwobhm band Holland/hammer and before that axis. I've played on and off since I was 12, stop playing for 10 years and just recently got back into it a few years ago.

A quick YouTube video I did yesterday, shame about the fatty hehe

Cheers
Garrie
Old 12th July 2013
Administrator

Fantastic clip, Garrie - you can certainly play! Post some more in a separate thread when you have time, a lot of people will miss this in the "For Sale" section.

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there — even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau
The Following User Says Thank You to Zuiko For This Useful Post:
Garrie (13th July 2013)
Old 12th July 2013
Administrator

Fantastic clip, Garrie - you can certainly play! Post some more in a separate thread when you have time, a lot of people will miss this in the "For Sale" section.

I've just played the clip again for Debbie and she thinks it's brilliant!

Garrie (13th July 2013)
Old 12th July 2013

Liked 564 Times in 336 Posts

Thoroughly enjoyable, the old hands were playing Air Guitar along with you
Garrie (13th July 2013)
Old 13th July 2013

Thanked 1,447 Times in 1,336 Posts
Liked 2,436 Times in 1,154 Posts

Yep I loved it too, nice one Garrie. Great to see someone really enjoying what they do. You looked really at home there.
The Following User Says Thank You to Phill D For This Useful Post:
Garrie (13th July 2013)
Old 13th July 2013
SonorG

Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts

Hey,

Whoa, thanks for the kind words, I didn't expect some positive replies so thank you very much I have to admit its not my best playing bit it such a good fun song.

What did you think of the sound of the drums? Incase you didn't noticed they aren't mic'd as they are exactly electronic drums by the fanstastic drum company Jobeky. I guess the dead give away are the cymbals hence the future purchase of a set if Zildjian gen 16's.

I'm currently in between bands, my current band I've taken a hiatus from as for some reason they no longer want to gig but still want to practise the same old songs every week which for me is a little boring if there is no gig to look forward too. So if anyone knows of a rock band or a club/wedding/function band in central Scotland that need a drummer I might be the guy. (Providing they have a huge PA to run my drums/cymbals through

Cheers all
Take care
Garrie
Old 13th July 2013
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrie View Post
Hey,

Whoa, thanks for the kind words, I didn't expect some positive replies so thank you very much I have to admit its not my best playing bit it such a good fun song.

What did you think of the sound of the drums? Incase you didn't noticed they aren't mic'd as they are exactly electronic drums by the fanstastic drum company Jobeky. I guess the dead give away are the cymbals hence the future purchase of a set if Zildjian gen 16's.

I'm currently in between bands, my current band I've taken a hiatus from as for some reason they no longer want to gig but still want to practise the same old songs every week which for me is a little boring if there is no gig to look forward too. So if anyone knows of a rock band or a club/wedding/function band in central Scotland that need a drummer I might be the guy. (Providing they have a huge PA to run my drums/cymbals through

Cheers all
Take care
Garrie
Seems strange, a band that doesn't want to gig and a shame not to share your talents with an audience. I'm no musician but I'm sure once word gets arround they'll be plenty of bands keen to sign you. Keep us up to date!

The drums were terrific, but it shows my lack of musical knowledge that I didn't notice anything different about them, they just sounded great.

Garrie (15th July 2013)
Old 13th July 2013

Liked 126 Times in 42 Posts

WowGarrie, You ROCK!

Good Luck,

Thomas.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thomas Westhead For This Useful Post:
Garrie (15th July 2013)
Old 15th July 2013
SonorG

Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts

Cheeky Bump for today.

Remember the Price £235.00 includes a 77mm Hoya filter and postage :-)

Cheers
Garrie
Old 15th July 2013

Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts

PM sent...
Old 15th July 2013
SonorG

Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts

Lens now sold, Thanks Pierre