Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 6th October 2016

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Panasonic/Leica 12mm 1.4, Olly 25mm 1.8 and 45mm 1.8

Panasonic Leica 12mm 1.4 Summilux micro four thirds lens
I bought this new from Camera World in August 2016 and so it is still very much under warranty I'll be happy to act as a go between should any issues arise. I think it was one of the very first customer copies in the UK. This is a really amazing piece of kit, sharp wide open, beautifully built and a real pleasure to use. I bought it on a bit of uncharacteristic whim as I really wanted to use it for star and very low light photography but like many of the best made plans, life seems to be getting in the way. I have used it a lot for general landscape where it of course excels but it's overkill for my use.

Condition wise, it's as new. I've probably used it on 4 trips in total though it has been to India with me It has box, caps, hood etc

I benefited from a pricing error when I bought it so I'm passing that benefit on here. I'd like 900 and that will include RMSD.

Olympus 25mm 1.8 (black)
I have a 17mm 1.8 and think I prefer the length of that for an everyday walkabout prime. I really like what this lens can do but just can't see it getting much use now.
Boxed and includes the hood and caps. I'll double check tonight but I believe there is no marks or damage to speak of.
I'd like 195 inc RMSD

Olympus 45mm 1.8 (black)
Probably don't need to say much about this lens, it seems to be a 'must have' in the world of m4/3, I really like these. This is the third one I have owned. I'm not really sure whether I'm doing the right thing in selling this, but since I bought a 75mm, I haven't really used it much at all, which is a real shame.

It's boxed and come with an official Olympus hood.
I'd like 135 inc RMSD

Part ex wise, I'm looking for an Olympus 12mm f/2 in black to replace the Panasonic.

Advertised elsewhere.