Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Lens focus > Telephoto

Telephoto Lenses with focal lengths longer than 60mm.

Old 17th April 2008
mike_j

Thank you ~Olympus!!!

Just as a change from Oly bashing I must commend the excellent repair service I have just had from Olympus.

My ebay purchased 50-200mm ED lens had a lot of play on the barrel, just how much too much I only realised when I looked at another example.

I sent it off to Oly requesting an estimate and within a couple of days was told it would be repaired under warranty. 10 days after posting I have it back, totally overhauled and with a 6 month guarantee.

Superb service.
Old 17th April 2008
Codger

Liked 105 Times in 45 Posts
Re: Thank you ~Olympus!!!

I haven't needed any repairs yet, but that is good to hear.

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something" - Steven Wright
Old 23rd September 2008
grumpy69

Re: Thank you ~Olympus!!!

I new I had bought the right camera, don't think canon would have been that good. Thank you for telling us your good news