Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 12th April 2019

Liked 1,260 Times in 721 Posts
Samyang 7.5mm f3.5 m4/3 fisheye

SOLD.
I've recently arranged a trip in the autumn to visit an old friend with a farm in the Karoo desert area of South Africa: the astrophotography is superb there at that time of year, so that nudged me to get a s/h 8mm f1.8 Pro Zuiko in time to do some practice before the trip. So, my black m4/3 Samyang 7.5mm is up for sale.

I bought this brilliant value manual lens s/h years ago, I think from someone on this forum, but its origin is lost in the mists of time. It comes with an original front cap, generic rear (which doesn't fit very tightly) and what I assume is a non-original neoprene pouch.

It's in what I'd rate as plain 'Exc' condition - I've used it a few times a year, I suppose. You can see the light bayonet marks in the photos and (apart from the dust) after a careful wipe I can't see any marks on the front or rear elements. The controls work firmly and smoothly. There are the usual marks on the outside of the fixed petal hood that these lenses get from the dedicated cap, but the external condition is otherwise unmarked.

I have no papers for it and I don't think I ever had a box (I can't find one, anyway).

130 to include UK Mainland RMSD, and I'll ship it packed very well to ensure survival.

------------------------------
http://www.microcontrast.com
Too much Oly gear.
Panasonic 12-32, 12-35, 15. Laowa 7.5.
Assorted legacy lenses, plus a Fuji X70 & a Sony A7S.
Old 13th April 2019

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Samyang 7.5mm f3.5 m4/3 fisheye

Hi
PM sent.
Ian
Old 14th April 2019

Liked 1,260 Times in 721 Posts
Re: Samyang 7.5mm f3.5 m4/3 fisheye

Sold. Many thanks all.

------------------------------
http://www.microcontrast.com
Too much Oly gear.
Panasonic 12-32, 12-35, 15. Laowa 7.5.
Assorted legacy lenses, plus a Fuji X70 & a Sony A7S.