Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 7th April 2019

Liked 41 Times in 23 Posts
BARGAIN! Konica Hexanon 40mm F1.8 Including M 4/3 Adapter

Apologies I forgot all about this lens and I think its a real bargain!
Konica Hexanon 40mm F1.8 Pancake Lens which includes a Micro 4/3 adapter + original metal lens hood & both original end caps. It also includes an extra micro 4/3 end cap. The hood cost me 20 on its own the adapter which is very high quality cost me 18.00 & the end cap was 2.00. I think the lens cost me around 50.00. The whole thing is your for just 50 incl postage (1st class recorded). The lens is in good condition with some signs of use but nothing serious. Glass is very good with no marks / scratches or other nasties. Hood has just light signs of use and the adapter is near mint.
It performs well wide open & even better stopped down a little. I have only used it two or three times since buying it so its not getting the use it deserves. Please note: This lens is manual focus only.
Payment by Paypal friends & family or bank transfer and pictures of the lens will be uploaded this evening.
Regards
Tim

Last edited by timphoto1; 8th April 2019 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Added images + words
Old 7th April 2019

Liked 187 Times in 128 Posts
Re: BARGAIN! Konica Hexanon 40mm F1.8 Including M 4/3 Adapter

Excuse my ignorance but is this a manual focus lens? Konika sounds like a name from the mists of history ...
Old 8th April 2019

Liked 1,614 Times in 1,033 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobEW View Post
Excuse my ignorance but is this a manual focus lens? Konika sounds like a name from the mists of history ...
It is, but it received a review that stated that it was the sharpest lens the reviewer had ever tested. It had a following a few years ago on the 4/3rds forum on dpreview. Also, it's easily adapted to fit the 4/3rds mount. I've got one.

Jim
Old 8th April 2019

Liked 41 Times in 23 Posts

Added images now apologies for the delay. It is a sharp lens especially when stopped down a little but its not as sharp as the sharpest modern lenses of course. Regards Tim

Tags
40mm, f1.8, hexanon, hood, konica