Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > The lounge

The lounge Relax, take a break from photo and camera talk - have a chat about something else for a change. Just keep it clean and polite!

Old 3rd October 2013

Thanked 1,129 Times in 706 Posts
Liked 1,469 Times in 734 Posts
Be careful of...

things that you say.

One day, wee Fred, a 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusting, he looked up and said, 'Grandma, how come you don't have a boyfriend now that Grandpa went to heaven?'

Grandma replied, 'I do miss Grandpa , but these days my TV is my boyfriend. I can sit in my bedroom and watch it all day long. The religious programs make me feel good and the comedies make me laugh. I'm very happy with my TV as my boyfriend.'

Grandma turned on the TV, and the reception was terrible. She started adjusting the knobs, trying to get the picture in focus. Frustrated, she started hitting the backside of the TV hoping to fix the problem.

The little boy heard the doorbell ring, so he hurried to open the door and there stood Grandma's minister.

The minister said, 'Hello son, is your Grandma home?'

The little boy replied, ' Yes, she's upstairs in the bedroom bangin' her boyfriend.'

Wally and his Collie with our Oly bits & bobs

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wally For This Useful Post:
Andel (4th October 2013), angelpaaul (4th October 2013), Anne (3rd October 2013), Grumpy Hec (4th October 2013), Homer Simpson (4th October 2013), Ross the fiddler (4th October 2013), StephenL (4th October 2013), Wee man (4th October 2013)