Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Dealers' Den

Dealers' Den The idea of this board is to provide a link between e-group members and Olympus UK dealers.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30th September 2015

Liked 78 Times in 40 Posts
Hdew

I recently bought a 40-150mm f2.8 Pro lens with MC-14 tele-converter from HDEW. They were not the cheapest at 1099 inc. p&p but they are a well stablished bricks and mortar company based in Surrey. I didn't like some of the reviews of the cheaper companies some of which aren't UK based either. So I gave HDEW a ring and spoke to a very helpful lady who answered all of my questions regarding payment, warranty, delivery et al to my complete satisfaction and duly placed my order.
The lens arrived via FedEx 6 days later including the weekend in sealed retail packaging no white boxes here! After unpacking I went straight to the Olympus UK site and registered the lens and MC-14 to get the extended warranty until 08/03/2018. Massive saving, fantastic service and an incredible lens.

***Steve***

https://picasaweb.google.com/tagbartok/

This is to remind myself that I'm sitting indoors instead of out there taking photos!