Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30th September 2015

Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Totally mint/as new ZD 12-60mm SWD 2.8-4 Olympus 4/3 lens boxed.

My spare 12-60 is for sale, I have two, so this one is never being used. It is absolutely factory fresh and used for 530 shots ONLY. The mount fitting and rubber waterproof seal are fresh and tight, just like a brand new lens. Filter fitted from new- the front element has never even been cleaned. (Just took filter off now) filter is not included in the sale. Tested on both my E-3 and OMD with MMF-1 and works flawlessly with both. SWD motor silent, and the images are absolutely razor sharp at any FL.

Box, lens, paperwork, and original mint front and rear olympus caps only. Similar lenses have sold for 450+ and more on auction sites, I am asking 310 plus delivery- by bank transfer, paypal gift, cheque, and of course cash on collection.

Pics soon but it really is brand new condition.