Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 14th July 2015

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
E-30 body, cheap but a bit battered!

Olympus E-30 body. It's in full working order, but has obviously taken a bump as the front of the casing is cracked by the flash (where the white Olympus lettering is). It should be pretty evident in the pictures below. Because of this, the flash pop up mechanism doesn't always release by itself, sometimes needs a little encouragement. The flash itself fires normally. Also, the battery door lever is broken. It can still be operated with your fingers, or Luton cameras list a replacement door assembly for 10 (VK536200).

Shutter count is just over 9000, and I only bought it recently as a spare body for a one off event. I never needed to use it, and have only fired off a few test shots, but everything else seems to work as it should - viewfinder is clear and free from dust, AF and picture quality is fine etc.

Comes with neck strap, battery and charger, but none of the other accessories (cables, manual, cd, box etc).

Perfect examples seem to be fetching around 200 on ebay, so I'm looking for 100+postage for this one.

Old 15th July 2015

Liked 172 Times in 119 Posts
Re: E-30 body, cheap but a bit battered!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
...I never needed to use it, and have only fired off a few test shots, but everything else seems to work as it should ...
Can you check it switches to live view and focus correctly in that mode please?
How many batteries for this?
Old 15th July 2015

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Yes it works fine in live view, focus as well. Why do you ask?

Comes with one battery.
Old 15th July 2015

Liked 172 Times in 119 Posts

I ask because that's what my wife used to use on our e-600 which won't wake up anymore,
hence even a damaged E-30 might be suitable.
Old 20th August 2015

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Still available.