Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Olympus E-30

Olympus E-30 An Olympus 12.1MP upper mid-range DSLR, the E-30.

Old 17th December 2009
jonsey

never mind

hi all,
as you are aware olympus had a free flash or grip offer recently,(still going) as i purchased my grands worth of lens and body outside their time limit i thought id try my luck and try and get one as others have, so i registered, stuck down the envelope and sent it off to germany, 5+ weeks later.....nothing. oh well, my usual experience in these matters, no reply to e-mails either here or abroad, resigned now to not getting one, just wondered if anyone has got one over the 10 days outside the specified date??.... your comments welcome..

jeff
Old 17th December 2009
Senior Pixelmonger

Thanked 1,126 Times in 921 Posts
Liked 755 Times in 499 Posts
Re: never mind

I got a free battery for my E-620, which was purchased PRIOR to the offer start date, simply by emailing Customer Service and asking.

A camera takes a picture. A photographer makes a picture

Fuji X system, + Leica and Bronica film

My Flickr site
Old 21st December 2009
jonsey

thats interesting, no one ??

oh well, end of subject

jeff

thanx steve.
Old 21st December 2009

Liked 76 Times in 23 Posts

I wouldnt give up hope yet, I think my grip took at least 6 weeks to get to me and with the Christmas post yours might be delayed, im sure Olympus will be considerate with your timescale and you may have a pleasant surprise before Christmas, fingers crossed

Wedding Photography Wales | Commercial Photography | Party Photographer Cardiff | Cheap Business Cards | Photoshop Training Cardiff
Old 22nd December 2009
jonsey

hmmm, i wish i could share you optimism steve, but alas, i think 10 days is a bit too much time for their `rules`

happy christmas to all, and may your new year be a prosperous one.

ps.
thanks to admin for their help.

jeff.
Old 22nd December 2009

Liked 696 Times in 368 Posts

Why do such offers only for UK and European users? I got my E-30 just last month and nothing was offered..not even an Olympus backpack

All my garbage so far.
Old 22nd December 2009

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsey View Post
hi all,
as you are aware olympus had a free flash or grip offer recently,(still going) as i purchased my grands worth of lens and body outside their time limit i thought id try my luck and try and get one as others have, so i registered, stuck down the envelope and sent it off to germany, 5+ weeks later.....nothing. oh well, my usual experience in these matters, no reply to e-mails either here or abroad, resigned now to not getting one, just wondered if anyone has got one over the 10 days outside the specified date??.... your comments welcome..

jeff
Have just calculated that it's six weeks to the day since I got my FL-36R - and it was after that that I advised you how I got it. You can't be up to six weeks yet - so don't give up hope yet - you never know!