Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 14th April 2019

Liked 1,633 Times in 1,045 Posts
Camera Bag (Domke F2 Style)

A few years ago I became fixated that the one thing that would drastically improve my photography - would be a New Camera Bag! (We've all been there - haven't we?).

After a bit of research I concluded that a 'Domke F2' would suit:

https://www.wexphotovideo.com/domke-...dwear-1033798/

- but it was rather more than I was prepared to pay. On further research I found that the Chinese 'Mekko' bags had several recommendations, and were considerably cheaper than the 'Domke', but the only sellers were in the U.S.. I eventually ended up ordering this one:

http://www.mekko.net/photobag/f07.html

- (though the dimensions are slightly different to the current models.)

When the bag arrived, I found that after import duties and V.A.T. I ended up paying about as much as if I'd bought the 'Domke' in the U.K!

I was not disappointed with the bag - it's very substantial and well made (it weighs 2.4Kg), but by the time it came I'd come to and realised that it wasn't a new bag that would improve my photography after all and it's remained on a shelf! It's only been out of the house a couple of times - hence its condition is 'as new'.

I'm asking 50 plus postage for the bag, and if there's any interest I'll post photos. It would suit those of you with a brand new EM1X!

Jim
The Following Users Liked This Post:
OM USer (15th April 2019), timphoto1 (14th April 2019)
Old 14th April 2019

Liked 41 Times in 23 Posts
Re: Camera Bag (Domke F2 Style)

Certainly looks like a nice bag! Retailing for 110 on amazon right now so thats a bit of a bargain, unfortunately a bit too big for me at the moment.
Good Luck with the sale
Regards
Tim
Old 17th April 2019

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Photos please
Old 2nd May 2019

Liked 41 Times in 23 Posts

Pm sent
Regards