Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 10th March 2015

Liked 11 Times in 7 Posts
FL-600R flash (BNIB)

FOR SALE: Olympus FL600R Flash at £215 Brand New in Box

DESCRIPTION: The FL-600R is a current production model: http://www.olympus.co.uk/site/en/c/c...r_1/index.html. It's a superb powerful flash with full swivel head, bounce card, LED (for movies or macro), illuminated LCD display, HSS mode and full wireless capability allowing many creative flash opportunities.

CONDITION: brand new, having been only briefly unboxed, tested and then re-packaged.

SOURCE: This item is genuine Olympus UK sourced (NOT a “grey import”)

GENUINE REASON FOR SALE: I have a close friend who works in the industry and I was able to source Olympus gear at preferential pricing. Actually I got a bit carried away and purchased an entire setup of camera, lenses, and accessories. But in the context of my casual photography (and desire to travel light) I'm finding a flashgun superfluous.

PHOTOS on request and happy to answer any QUESTIONS of course.
Old 11th March 2015

Liked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Re: FL-600R flash (BNIB)

Will consider offers IF close to the above figure.
Old 24th March 2015

Liked 52 Times in 45 Posts
Re: FL-600R flash (BNIB)

Hi Angus how much of the guarantee is left please.
mike

Tags
fl-600r, flash