Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 12th May 2017

Liked 11 Times in 7 Posts
E-M1, 12-40mm 2.8 Pro, 45mm f1.8, lots of genuine Olympus accessories - SUPERB A+++ CONDITION

I am confident that you will NOT not find a better cared-for and little-used Olympus OM-D EM-1 system than this.

Please read very carefully what is included and also the condition description below.

ITEMS INCLUDED
1. Olympus E-M1 (Mk1) body, black (weatherproof), plus all original packaging/accessories:
  • Box
  • FL-LM2 accessory Flash with soft pouch
  • Olympus strap (unused)
  • Lens caps (front and rear) and cap for camera body
  • Lens hood
  • Battery charger + BLN-1 lithium ion battery
  • USB connection cable
  • A/V connection cable
  • Software
  • Manual
2. Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Pro series zoom lens (weatherproof), plus:
  • Olympus PRF-D62 Pro protection filter for 12-40mm lens
3. Olympus 45mm F1.8 lens (black, boxed) plus:
  • Olympus LH-40B lens hood for 45mm F1.8
  • Olympus PRF-D37 protection filter* for 45mm F1.8
  • Olympus CS-22 Lens case
4. Additional BLN-1 lithium ion battery i.e. 2 batteries included in total
5. SanDisk Extreme 32Gb SD card
6. Expert Shield screen protector fitted to EM-1s rear LCD display**
7. Olympus RM-UC1 Remote trigger cable

CONDITION
See uploaded photos (not all accessories are pictured due to 5 photo upload limit, but all items are in identical condition and boxed).
All items are in simply immaculate, unmarked condition... most look brand new or as close to it as you can imagine. The shutter count is only 8565 actuations. I also fitted very high quality protection filters(*) to the lenses and screen protector(**) to the camera before even taking a single photo so the lens element and LCD display have NEVER ever been touched.
  • NOTE 1: If you search this forum you may find earlier posts of mine complaining of a strange noise from the 12-40mm lens. Please note that after persistence on my part the lens was replaced by Olympus UK with a brand new boxed lens. I will provide the buyer with an invoice from Olympus Service Centre that evidences this.
  • NOTE 2: In the relevant photo you may notice one or two of the almost unavoidable bubbles at the very edges of the LCD screen protector but you can see that the protector itself is unmarked and the screen underneath is 100% flawless (it is easy of course to remove the screen protector to reveal the "virgin" display underneath if you wish).
WHY SELLING?
Purchased on something of a whim I dabbled a little in photography as a secondary hobby and a friend works for Olympus so I got seduced by a bit of a discount! I thought I might get the photo bug if I had a great camera but in practice its just not getting used so Id rather free up some cash for my primary hobby (music). Note that I take pride in being a very genuine and honest seller:[/B] - I have previously sold several items through this forum and the buyers have always been VERY happy with the item description, packaging and delivery - see for example these previous listings:
http://e-group.uk.net/forum/showthre...ighlight=angus

I've tried to cover everything in detail here but if you think anything is not covered or ambiguous here then please don't hesitate to ask.

PRICE
850 + postage for the complete system (NB: price is FIRM and I'm not willing to split at present). Or buyer is welcome to collect in person from Redhill in Surrey or Central London.[/QUOTE]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6087.jpg (85.1 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6083.jpg (62.7 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg P7060245.jpg (76.3 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg P7060247.jpg (75.4 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6082.jpg (74.9 KB, 40 views)
Old 13th May 2017

Liked 14 Times in 9 Posts
Re: E-M1, 12-40mm 2.8 Pro, 45mm f1.8, lots of genuine Olympus accessories - SUPERB A+++ CONDITION

Hi,

Can you supply pics of the camera and lenses, also proof of replacement lens - I caught a bit of the previous thread but wasn't sure if I was interested or not enough to look at what was mentioned.

Matt
Old 13th May 2017

Re: E-M1, 12-40mm 2.8 Pro, 45mm f1.8, lots of genuine Olympus accessories - SUPERB A+++ CONDITION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_Hirst View Post
Hi,

Can you supply pics of the camera and lenses, also proof of replacement lens - I caught a bit of the previous thread but wasn't sure if I was interested or not enough to look at what was mentioned.

Matt
Hi Matt,

Please note a few tweaks/clarifications I have just made to this listing plus 5 photos uploaded (this is the maximum I can upload). As also now noted I have a receipt from Olympus that evidences the 12-40 Pro lens warranty replacement - I will provide this to the buyer of course. As for the previous thread... well it was very annoying to have my listing tainted in that way but thankfully one of the Admins here agrees it was unfair and has kindly removed the old thread

Cheers, Angus
Old 13th May 2017

Just realised I can upload more photos in a Reply...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6089.jpg (74.0 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg P7060246.jpg (41.2 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg FullSizeRender.jpg (32.9 KB, 38 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Angus For This Useful Post:
KennyC (2nd June 2017)
Old 13th May 2017

Thanks for the reply, I'll leave at moment for some reason I'd got it in my head it was up at 850 + post not 900 + post. The camera isn't for me it's for a friend who has seen mine.

Good luck with the sale.

Matt
Old 13th May 2017

Quote:
Thanks for the reply, I'll leave at moment for some reason I'd got it in my head it was up at 850 + post not 900 + post. The camera isn't for me it's for a friend who has seen mine.

Good luck with the sale.

Matt
No worries mate. Was originally listed at 900 in the original post and a couple of others on here told me that is already a great deal for everything included here and in this amazing condition (I wish I had a 2nd good camera to take photos that do better justice - items really are flawless!). Anyway, I'm willing to drop to 850 plus postage for a quick sale and will tweak the listing accordingly. But any lower and it gets to the point that I may as well hang onto it. Anyway hope your friend finds what he/she is looking for.
Old 14th May 2017

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angus View Post
No worries mate. Was originally listed at 900 in the original post and a couple of others on here told me that is already a great deal for everything included here and in this amazing condition (I wish I had a 2nd good camera to take photos that do better justice - items really are flawless!). Anyway, I'm willing to drop to 850 plus postage for a quick sale and will tweak the listing accordingly. But any lower and it gets to the point that I may as well hang onto it. Anyway hope your friend finds what he/she is looking for.
I'll give you a free bump, at 850 the lucky buyer is effectively getting the 45mm lens for free! If I was starting out in mu43 or looking to switch from a different format this is the set I'd go for.
Old 14th May 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levster View Post
I'll give you a free bump, at 850 the lucky buyer is effectively getting the 45mm lens for free! If I was starting out in mu43 or looking to switch from a different format this is the set I'd go for.
Thanks Lester! And of course lots of other genuine Olympus accessories for free too - which are always pretty pricey!!
Old 14th May 2017

Ok I'll have a chat with them and get back to you, can you give some idea for postage please.

Matt
Old 14th May 2017

Quote:
Ok I'll have a chat with them and get back to you, can you give some idea for postage please.

Matt
Cheers Matt. Need to research postage but I'm out and about today so forgive me if it's not until later today or tomorrow that i respond. I will of course look for a cost effective service but needs to include insurance of course.
Old 14th May 2017

Quote:

Matt
OK, quick research into postage - UPS is 28.50 - if that sounds expensive please note that 18 of that is for the insurance cover which I hope any serious buyer would agree is well worth spending. [NB: I'd need to reconfirm shipping cost when I know exact delivery address but assuming UK mainland this should be +/- accurate].

Another photo attached - a veritable treasure trove of goodies for someone!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0031.jpg (65.6 KB, 55 views)
Old 16th May 2017

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi Angus. I am very interested in your package. I want to check out how well a Panasonic long zoom will work with the EM1 and will do some research. If the previous interested buyer declines can you please let me know.

Thanks

Matt
Old 17th May 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJUK View Post
Hi Angus. I am very interested in your package. I want to check out how well a Panasonic long zoom will work with the EM1 and will do some research. If the previous interested buyer declines can you please let me know.

Thanks

Matt
Hi Matt,

Thanks for your interest.

I see absolutely no reason why your Panasonic long zoom would now work very well with the EM1 (I'm assuming here that it's a Micro 4/3 lens... not sure if Panasonic make any that aren't). In fact I imagine your lens would work very well, especially considering the excellent in-body image stabilisation on the E-M1 which should give excellent results (you can of course disable this if your lens has it's own IBIS).

The other "interested buyer" you speak of has not made any firm expression of interest and has not been in further contact since their last post above. So at this point the system is still available if you want it. Happy to respond to any further questions here or you can PM me of course.

Angus
Old 17th May 2017

Sorry, been waiting on a response from friend and heard nothing yet so if another buyer available please feel free to sell to them.

Matt
Old 17th May 2017

Quote:
Sorry, been waiting on a response from friend and heard nothing yet so if another buyer available please feel free to sell to them.

Matt
Thanks for the update. As yet nobody has indicated any firm interest / commitment to buy. If you have sold gear on sites like this you'll probably know that very often a casual enquiry ends up being no more than that (especially if only in the thread - in my experience people usually switch to PM when they are getting really serious )
... SO please assume the gear is still available at this time