Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 7th July 2016

Liked 11 Times in 7 Posts
EM-1 + lenses and Olympus accessories. Flawless condition.

Olympus E-M1 camera plus 2x lenses and Olympus accessories - all in flawless condition

SUMMARY OF WHAT IS INCLUDED (detailed list below)
1. Olympus OM-D E-M1 body + 12-40 F2.8 Pro lens kit
2. Olympus 45mm F1.8 lens
3. Various genuine Olympus accessories (see details below)

NOTE: I can't figure out how to insert .JPEG images here but will happily send photos in response to serious enquiries.

PRICE

WHY AM I SELLING?
I have a friend that works for Olympus UK and I had the opportunity to buy the camera and accessories at slightly favourable pricing. I thought that having a great camera would make me take more photos but the reality is that I’m hardly using it. It deserves a more enthusiastic and committed owner!

CONDITION
• Flawless. I very much doubt you will find a used E-M1 + accessories in better condition that this. I am hyper-meticulous with my possessions and this is no exception. Every item would pass as new or very nearly new.
• All items were supplied direct from Olympus UK and are not “grey imports”.
• The LCD screen had a high quality screen protector installed on day of purchase so has never been touched directly.
• The shutter count is very low at approx. 7500 (the E-M1 shutter is rated to 150,000+ actuations).
• Both lenses had genuine Olympus protection filters installed on the day of purchase so the front elements has never been touched or cleaned directly.
• Original packaging supplied for all items including the accessory items.

DETAILED LIST OF WHAT IS INCLUDED
1. Olympus E-M1 + 12-40mm F2.8 lens kit comprising:
• OM-D E-M1 body (black) with lens mount body cap.
• 12-40mm F2.8 Pro zoom lens (with front and rear lens caps, lens hood and soft pouch).
• FL-LM2 hot-shoe mount flash plus soft pouch.
• BLN-1 battery + mains charger
• Olympus strap (unused… I have been using my own strap)
• Manual
• Box

2. Olympus 45mm F1.8 lens – a wonderful portrait lens as I’m sure you know.

3. The following genuine Olympus accessories:
• Additional BLN-1 battery
• RM-UC1 wired remote
• PRF-D62 Pro 62mm lens protection filter for 12-40 lens
• PRF-D37 37mm lens protection filter for 45mm lens
• CS-22 Lens case M (excellent fit for 45mm lens)
• CS-23 Mini case (great fit for the accessory flash more convenient and better quality than the flash pouch provided with the camera kit)
Olympus accessories are notoriously pricey so there's some good value here!

COLLECTION / SHIPPING
I welcome collection by a local buyer who can confirm for themselves the exceptional condition before parting with their cash. I am in Redhill in Surrey.
I am alternatively willing to ship the items further afield at the buyers expense (which must include insurance).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6082.jpg (185.5 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6087.jpg (208.4 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg P7060245.jpg (201.7 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg P7060247.jpg (201.9 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg P7060246.jpg (38.8 KB, 28 views)
Old 7th July 2016

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: EM-1 + lenses and Olympus accessories. Flawless condition.

Hi

May i see some photos please, and when did you buy them?

Scott
Old 7th July 2016

Photos now uploaded to the main post.

Everything was purchased at the very end of 2013. But as you can tell from the condition (and the very low shutter count) I really haven't used it much at all.

FYI I sold two other lenses on this forum that were purchased at the same time as the items I am selling here. On both occasions the very happy buyers contacted me to say they items looked absolutely brand new! I really take ridiculously good care of my kit.

EM-1 has been upgraded to latest Firmware (v4.0).

Nothing to hide so serious local buyer welcome to inspect.
Old 7th July 2016

A couple more pics. One of these shows the rear LCD screen which as you can see has a screen protector fitted which is a quality "Expert Shield" brand screen protector. You can see a couple of small air bubbles at the side (in my experience the inevitable curse of installing any screen protector!) but otherwise the protector is totally unmarked. And it was fitted on the day I first unpacked the camera so of course the original LCD screen underneath has never been touched.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6081.jpg (161.2 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6083.jpg (157.6 KB, 32 views)
Old 9th July 2016

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Pm sent

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk