Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Micro Four Thirds > Olympus Pen E-P1

Olympus Pen E-P1 The first Olympus Micro Four Thirds camera.

Old 15th January 2010
Paulpp

Adapters

Still considering an E-P1 or 2, but was shocked to see the cost of the Panasonic Leica adapter. Obviously there are cheaper adapters from China mostly and through eBay. Does anyone have any experience of who does good adapters at a reasonable price?
Old 1st July 2010
Bobpatchcott

Re: Adapters

Hi, Speed Graphic sell Novaflex adapters for leica I don't know how they compare with the Panasonic on price.
regards Bob.
Old 1st July 2010
mike_j

Re: Adapters

Voigtlander and Novoflex adaptors are good and somewhat cheaper than Panasonic.

The Chinese ones are generally OK - I have both LTM (screw) and M adaptors from jmfinance who sells through ebay. The only problem is that they are slightly short so focus 'past infinity'. This can be a nuisance if you use scale focusing and simply want to set infinity for distance subjects. I have just put a 0.7mm shim in my M adaptor and it is spot on now.