Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 8th February 2016

Liked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Olympus 25mm F1.8 lens **as new** (inc. free Olympus Pro lens protection filter)

I have a friend who works for Olympus and I got whimsically thought I'd buy an E-M1 and some extra lenses as an incentive to myself to get more serious about photography. But it was frivolous and my other hobby (music) has now taken precedence. So I have decided to sell of some of my Olympus kit.

First up: one M.Zuiko Premium 25mm f1.8 lens.

I've owned it a little while but hardly used it. In fact all there is to say about it's condition is that it is nothing less than 100% perfect! Not a single mark or scratch. I promise you that you will not find one in better condition than this.

Message me if you'd like to see photos - happy to share of course but all you will see is a lens that looks absolutely brand new in every way and which includes all the original packaging, front and rear caps and of course the supplied lens hood.

It is also sourced directly from Olympus UK (i.e. not a grey import like many of the cheaper ones you might find online).

To sweeten the deal I will also thrown in a genuine Olympus PRF-D46 Pro 46mm Protection Filter (also as new and boxed). Note that in the couple of times I used this lens this filter was installed - i.e. the front element of the lens has never seen unprotected use.

Price for the lens PLUS filter is 200. With FREE shipping!!

Happy to answer any questions. I've sold gear on here before and buyers have always praised the condition of the items and fast & well-packaged shipping. I take pride in such things!
Old 8th February 2016

Liked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Re: Olympus 25mm F1.8 lens **as new** (inc. free Olympus Pro lens protection filter)

Hi

I have just sent a PM

Dave
Old 9th February 2016

Liked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Re: Olympus 25mm F1.8 lens **as new** (inc. free Olympus Pro lens protection filter)

***sold***
Old 11th February 2016

Liked 18 Times in 17 Posts

Hi,

Lens arrived today (Paid and shipped yesterday) - Perfect condition - looks brand new and unused. I would buy from Angus again.

I think it will make an ideal 'around town' lens for my OM-D EM-1, certain a lot lighter and less bulky than my 12/40 Pro lens.

Thanks

Regards

Dave