Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Micro Four Thirds > Olympus OM-D E-M1

Olympus OM-D E-M1 The first Micro Four Thirds camera that offers phase detect focusing so you can use Four Thirds DSLR lenses normally as well a Micro Four Thirds lenses.

Old 3rd November 2016

Liked 542 Times in 380 Posts
Potentially expensive trip to Chichester today

After visiting The Pallant Gallery we were walking east on East Street and noticed that Sussex Cameras/Photographic was now part of LCE. And that there was a notice in the shop window saying that Jez from Olympus was doing show and tell with the Mark II today.

I had a little play with the camera and was most impressed at the tracking of approaching cars as they went past the shop and then by chance a couple of seagulls flew over, pointed the camera at them - focus was caught very quickly and maintained as I shot a few frames.

Downside - it is very pricey perhaps a grand more for the body compared to the body cf the Mark I.

However in terms of how many nights in a Care Home it is not so expensive.
Anne (4th November 2016), ashtonsd (4th November 2016), bassman (6th November 2016), brian1208 (4th November 2016), George Dorn (4th November 2016), JohnGG (4th November 2016), Ross the fiddler (4th November 2016), shenstone (4th November 2016)
Old 4th November 2016

Liked 1,327 Times in 625 Posts
Re: Potentially expensive trip to Chichester today

Quote:
Downside - it is very pricey perhaps a grand more for the body compared to the body cf the Mark I.

However in terms of how many nights in a Care Home it is not so expensive.
one of the best comments on the price I've seen so far Derek
The Following User Liked This Post:
OM USer (4th November 2016)