Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Micro Four Thirds > Olympus Pen E-P3

Olympus Pen E-P3 The third-generation Micro Four Thirds flagship Pen model from Olympus, complete with capacitive touch screen!

Old 21st October 2011

Liked 63 Times in 31 Posts
Re: EP2 or EP3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniseedvan View Post
I had that, went in two Jessops; one had the ep3 and the other had the epl3, and the one with the epl3 swore it was a ep3 too!
I wonder if they ever make the opposite mistake, an ep3 for an epl3
Old 22nd October 2011

Liked 63 Times in 31 Posts

Well I have done it.

Thanks to a very easy sale to John CG, many thanks, I am now the proud owner of an EPL2.

I visited SRS microsystems in Watford and was very impressed by the service and the fact that they knocked a bit off the total price! I have the 14-42r lens, adapter and VF2.

I am now eagerly waiting for the battery to charge.........I am so impatient...
Old 22nd October 2011

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirley View Post
Well I have done it.

Thanks to a very easy sale to John CG, many thanks, I am now the proud owner of an EPL2.

I visited SRS microsystems in Watford and was very impressed by the service and the fact that they knocked a bit off the total price! I have the 14-42r lens, adapter and VF2.

It's not every day you have a new camera to play with - a little impatience is to be expected!
Old 22nd October 2011
Administrator

Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,480 Posts
Liked 4,505 Times in 2,142 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirley View Post

At least you have your camera, I'm still waiting. I'm starting to suspect that Cameraworld don't have the kit I want in stock - I've noticed that most other dealers still have it on pre-order so it probably all comes down to Olympus's marvellous supply and distribution chain again. I'm going to wait around because that's the camera I want, but I can understand anyone else not quite so committed saying, "OK, what have you got from Panasonic or Sony instead."

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau
Old 7th August 2012
johnsonwoan

EP3! yay!!